Contact us via the methods below, and our sales team will get you started so you can begin selling Pirate Lab products!
Phone: (888) 784-6629
Philosophy: We believe that we are entitled to help dealers be successful selling Pirate Lab products. We work to ensure that our sales territories policy helps all Pirate Lab resellers provide the necessary service to delight customers. This key element of our sales program also allows Pirate Lab to present the best and most-accurate advertising materials through traditional and emerging online sales channels.
By purchasing items from us, you acknowledge the Assigned Territory Policy.
Pirate Lab reserves the right to terminate the reselling relationship with any Dealer that is found to be in violation of this policy. Additionally, Pirate Lab reserves the right to unilaterally terminate reselling relationships at any time, for any reason, and at our sole discretion.
Assigned Territory Policy: By purchasing items from us, you acknowledge that you have an Assigned Territory. Your Assigned Territory allows you to sell products in your own brick-and-mortar location, events that your company physically attends, email communications with your customers, and on your own website. Your Assigned Territory does not include Amazon.com, Amazon Marketplace, eBay, their non-US equivalents, or any other third-party sites that you do not wholly control. Furthermore, you may not act as a conduit, knowingly and repeatedly reselling volumes of our products to third parties that are selling outside of your Assigned Territory.
Effective November 3, 2016, Pirate Lab institutes a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all Pirate Lab products. International accounts must reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
Pirate Lab is a quality gaming brand of high repute. By not adhering to the established MAP, a reseller can diminish Pirate Lab’s perceived value and tarnish the brand’s reputation.
Pirate Lab reserves the right to discontinue business with any reseller who does not adhere to Pirate Lab’s MAP policy. In order to sell any Pirate Lab products, the reseller will need to agree to and abide by the following requirements and restrictions.
1) The MAP for any Pirate Lab product shall not be less than the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the Pirate Lab website. MAP pricing is established by Pirate Lab and may be adjusted by Pirate Lab at its sole discretion.
2) The MAP for all Pirate Lab products shall be no more than the MSRP provided on the Pirate Lab website.
3) The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Pirate Lab products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
4) The MAP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which MAP Products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store or over the telephone.
5) The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by Pirate Lab or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
6) From time to time, Pirate Lab may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Pirate Lab reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
7) Pirate Lab monitors the advertised prices of dealers. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Pirate Lab investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
8) MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer Pirate Lab products at any price in excess of the MAP.
9) Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of Pirate Lab as the property of Pirate Lab and to use advertising materials provided by Pirate Lab in an authorized manner only.
10) Failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. It is up to Pirate Lab’s sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
11) Purchasing Pirate Lab products automatically binds the reseller to Pirate Lab’s MAP policy. Resellers must adhere to the guidelines outlined on this page, or they will forgo their ability to sell Pirate Lab products.